I'll admit, most of my life I didn't care about what was going on in our nation. About five years ago, I started watching Glenn Beck on Fox. Then I started to watch Fox most of the day to get my news. Sure, I'd watched CBS, NBC and ABC before.
But Glenn polarized me. He engaged me. I couldn't stand (and still can't) Rush Limbaugh. I had been a life long Democrat. After watching Glenn, I started voting for Republicans and Independents.
So I want to plug the new Glenn Beck program and website.
Well, it's not so new. But I get a ton of my info from his website, The Blaze. So I would like those who have an opinion, those who care about our nation, to give him a chance. He may just open your eyes to what is going on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment