I didn't feel like watching the big O get sworn in for his second term today so I watched reality tv shows on E! and Bravo today.
I watched the Kardashian's off and on. I don't see the fascination with the show. It's a lot of bickering and partying.
Then I watched a mini marathon on Bethanny Frankel. I liked the show enough to Google her and was saddened to find out she and husband Jason are divorcing. Then again, from the few shows I watched, she didn't give the man much respect.
Then I watched a marathon of a show called Vanderpump Rules.
Per the website, the cast info is as follows: Vanderpump Rules follows the passionate, volatile and hot-and-bothered-staff at Lisa Vanderpump’s West Hollywood mainstay SUR. Lisa balances her motherly instincts and shrewd business sense to keep control over this wild group of employees as they pursue their dreams and each other while working at her "Sexy, Unique Restaurant." Often seen on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, SUR has been the backdrop for many memorable moments, including the unexpected encounter between Brandi Glanville and Scheana Marie, a female server who famously had an affair with Brandi’s ex-husband.
I don't care how good of friends the girl Stassi is with the owner's daughter. That bitch needs to be fired! I understand she's good for tv. A bitch is always good for tv. But if that Lisa chick (well, she's an older, beautiful owner) wants her restaurant to succeed, she needs to get rid of that uptight little girl. I don't know why the guy Jax wants to stay with her or why he begs her to stay with him, but I would kick her ass to the curb. She ain't all that to begin with. The show would be much better if Stassi went poof!
The last show I watched today was The Real Housewives of Atlanta. The only reason I watched it is because of NeNe. I love her! I didn't know Kordell Stewart was on the show. I have an autograph picture of him in his Steelers uniform. Wow, these women are something else. I can see why people get hooked on the Housewives shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment